Author Topic: Veteran Imposter  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Irish

• Fodder III
Veteran Imposter
« on: May 30, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »
I recently came across this video it is of a man who on veterans day and memorial day puts on a fake military costume and pretends to be a wounded veteran to get free drinks and attention. I would appreciate it if you all could dislike and report this video. Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhzQf2yrTBI&feature=player_embedded#!

Offline ULAJester

• Fodder III
  • Why So Serious?
    • Urban Legends Airsoft Team Youtube Channel
Re: Veteran Imposter
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 04:12:06 PM »
I saw this video already.... I know I'm not supposed to swear on the forum, but this is directed to the guy in the video. I like you! That's total BS! This guy should be deported for terrorism or something! I hate people like this. I can't believe someone would do this....
- Jester

Check us out on YouTube! Videos of all sorts!

From reviews to gameplay to complete stupidity!

http://www.youtube.com/UrbanLegendsAirsoft

When shooting a mime, don't use a silencer or his friends will hear you.

Offline Irish

• Fodder III
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 04:46:50 PM »
This was his reply to my comment on my video ( he is talking about everyone in the military):
Are truly ignorant piece of s*** And I take great pride in knowing I s*** all over That these losers never defended for freedom but for big government big business and big energy and may they burn in a special place in h****.

Offline ULA Phantom

• Grunt
  • Timent a Phantasma
    • CHANNEL
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »
yeah i saw that horse  crap too. That guy is a total worthless piece of garbage. He takes pride in being an anarchist scumbag and in a different video of his i saw, he showed a picture of a dozen or so marines KIA and said:

"These losers died for nothing and they are losers who come home in an american flag wrapped trash can"

I can't believe someone out there can have this mentality towards the heroes who saved his behind. And he is to much of a lazy obese slug to do anything except for sit in his living room making videos about how much he hates our soldiers....   >:(

Offline Funk Pavey Airsoft

• Gunslinger
  • Now recruiting, P.M. or E-Mail us if interested.
    • The Funk Pavey Airsoft YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 02:02:14 PM »
I saw this video already.... I know I'm not supposed to swear on the forum, but this is directed to the guy in the video. I like you! That's total BS! This guy should be deported for terrorism or something! I hate people like this. I can't believe someone would do this....
its a federal crime to impersonate any person in the us gov't....
We might as well be ANA, Airsoft n00bs Anonymous. Be sure to check out our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkPaveyAirsoft

Offline ULA Phantom

• Grunt
  • Timent a Phantasma
    • CHANNEL
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 02:05:01 PM »
But he's impersonating a veteran not an active member  >:(

Offline Funk Pavey Airsoft

• Gunslinger
  • Now recruiting, P.M. or E-Mail us if interested.
    • The Funk Pavey Airsoft YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »
still if i was dressed as a cop and said i was retired i could still get in trouble
We might as well be ANA, Airsoft n00bs Anonymous. Be sure to check out our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkPaveyAirsoft

Offline Panzerbjorn

• Soldier
    • CGAT Website
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 12:23:57 AM »
Try remembering the old truth....

It takes one idiot to say something stupid, and it takes two idiots to make a conversation out of it.

Don't get offended and angry at this moron...just roll your eyes and ignore him.  Can't you tell he's only doing it to get attention and to piss people off?

Offline redtail

• Mercenary
  • New! 40% less tasteless!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »
Self-proclaimed anarchists will be the first to get wiped out if the government actually collapses.

THat's all we need to know to smile at this guy.

Offline breech

• Boo Boo Kitty Fuck
  • Global Forum Pirate
    • Midwest Airsoft Guerrillas
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 01:59:25 AM »
trololololol