Author Topic: Uniform Question  (Read 3355 times)

Offline ChokeArtist

• Fodder
Uniform Question
« on: April 01, 2011, 06:17:34 AM »
so like i only have ACU and my friend has multicam and we want to play togethr.  i do understand not the rules but i cant wait to come out and play.  so excited.

Offline ChokeArtist

• Fodder
Re: Uniform Question
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 06:18:51 AM »
also i tried to print out the map but i messedup.  lolz.  i have a gillie suit and i practice a lot.

Offline scapegoat

• I blame myself...
  • Head of Moderation
  • Rengade Bloc Dammit.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 06:22:54 AM »
As I have explained to you many times over email.  There is no ACU or Multicam allowed for this event.  this is a military simulation and as such we are trying to keep the environment sterile from uniforms that are not allowed.  Please try to understand that if you show up wearing ACU or Multicam, you will not be playing.

Please.
Team Founder Renegade Bloc & CAA Sgt at Arms

www.chicagoairsoftassociation.com/forum

Offline ChokeArtist

• Fodder
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 06:26:46 AM »
You Again?     flush)

You cannot tell me what to wear.  I play at blast camp all the time and can wear whatever i want as long as my magazines fit into my pocket.  if i drive all the way out to joliet to play and pay my money you have to let me.  i have all ACU stuff and i worked real hard to get it and its not fair that you think you can tell people what to do

Offline scapegoat

• I blame myself...
  • Head of Moderation
  • Rengade Bloc Dammit.
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 06:30:00 AM »
I will honestly give you money not to come at this point.  It has been two weeks of this.  I will drive money to your house wherever it is.
Team Founder Renegade Bloc & CAA Sgt at Arms

www.chicagoairsoftassociation.com/forum

Offline ChiTownBuff

• Grunt
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 07:36:48 AM »
You Again?     flush)

You cannot tell me what to wear.  I play at blast camp all the time and can wear whatever i want as long as my magazines fit into my pocket.  if i drive all the way out to joliet to play and pay my money you have to let me.  i have all ACU stuff and i worked real hard to get it and its not fair that you think you can tell people what to do

Actually, he can tell you what to wear.

As an event organizer, it is his discretion as to what the uniform requirements are.  Requirements for uniforms in this sort of manner are not discriminatory in any legal sense.

In addition, a contract is a meeting of the minds and a mutual agreement.  Just because you pay money, does not ensure access if the offeror does not agree.  The offeree does not have any overriding rights here.  The contract to play the game is not a contract of adhesion where the offeror has a greater duty to the general public in offering his/her services.  Constructive notice was given in the event description as to what the uniform requirements have been.

However, none of this really matters if you have a spoiled, entitled attitude about the whole thing does it?  Maybe when you grow up and become an adult you'll understand.  Unless, of course you are an adult, in which case, that's just sad.

Offline Panzerbjorn

• Soldier
    • CGAT Website
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 08:51:56 AM »
ChokeArtist, it really is in your best interest to follow the rules and show up in a sanctioned uniform.  Echo1 gave us 100 bags of their new flagship BBs to give away at the event.  If you come up to me wearing ACUs tomorrow, I will not give you a bag of them.  That's the joy of being MAG staff, I get to do things like that.  So follow the rules, come out and have a great time, and get a free 5000 round bag of these Echo1 BBs:

Offline breech

• Boo Boo Kitty Fuck
  • Global Forum Pirate
    • Midwest Airsoft Guerrillas
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 09:00:19 AM »
Lol.  This is pretty cute.  I look forward to meeting this person.

Offline TotallyL337

• Mercenary
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 10:06:24 AM »
free 5000 round bag of these Echo1 BBs:

Everyone knows wood bb's leave terrible splinters... that's why they're "verboten"

Seriously though don't offer free BB's if there ain't none! I'm coming with a tiny ammo supply, and I might need to borrow/beg/buy/steal a handful of BB's for my brother and me to continue shooting RFA's.

Offline ChiTownBuff

• Grunt
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 10:34:29 AM »
You know, in some places, today is refered to as "Punch Liars in the Throat Day."

Offline WaR__MaChiiNe

• Mercenary
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 12:33:09 PM »
this dude is absolutely hilarious. This is what everybody is trying to say: You wear ACUs to the event, you will not play.

Why on earth why somebody buy a full ACU loadout? Well unless you live on Mars and need to fend from those Aliens..
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you wow with me, I'll kill you all" Gen. James Mattis (USMC)

Offline Chavez

• We call him Mike, destroyer of worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • First wave.....DIE!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 12:54:56 PM »
I might need to borrow/beg/buy/steal a handful of BB's for my brother and me to continue shooting RFA's.

Dont worry...there will be plenty of them flying through the air and hitting you courtesy of the RFA.  :-)

In the mean time, if someone actually does show up in ACU or MC and want to play...make them run 'the gauntlet'.....i'll leave that one up to the imagination.
I would do what the voices in my head tell me to....but i dont speak German.