Author Topic: Pistol suggestions for an APOC loadout  (Read 1030 times)

Offline RedDawnDisaster

• Fodder
Pistol suggestions for an APOC loadout
« on: January 07, 2014, 06:57:00 PM »
Hey guys. After a looooong hiatus from airsoft, I find myself with literally zero airsoft gear (sold it all) and the yearning for a pistol only loadout. I've found a few useful bits, but not to current. I'm building a loadout from the ground up and need a few pistol suggestions. So far I've come up with the elite force 1911 co2 and of course the KWA's, mainly the m9 ptps for the extended mag. Also, can anyone tell me if the kriss vector mags are compatible and reliable with the 1911 mk4 ptp? Thanks guys!

Padre

Re: Pistol suggestions for an APOC loadout
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 08:14:19 AM »
+1 on the EF CO2 1911. It's the one to get if you can only have one. Why? You can play in cold weather, a GG pistol is not reliable below 60 deg F, and essentially unusable below 50 deg F. Also, good retention holsters are inexpensive and readily available.

I have 2 KWA pistols, and I really like them.

Whatever the brand, unless using it as a primary at a CQB field, rails are of limited utility. Rails make it hard to get a good holster. Tac lights are nice, but some fields ban lasers (they are allowed Airsoft Arena or Fear City at this time).