Author Topic: JG m4 S-system Enhanced  (Read 974 times)

Offline tranksBEAR

• Fodder
JG m4 S-system Enhanced
« on: May 17, 2013, 10:40:03 PM »
Was wondering if the JG M4 S-System Enhanced is a good beginner gun and will it work for most fields?

http://www.airrattle.com/JG-V3-Enhanced-M4-S-System-AEG-Airsoft-M-16-Gun-p/f6613.htm?CartID=1

Offline primer

• Soldier
  • Budget-softer
    • Good Guyz
Re: JG m4 S-system Enhanced
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 09:11:22 AM »
Yea, JG's are my recommended starter weapon for any beginner. That being said, try and save yourself the trouble. Look for one that is rear wired, to a crane stock. Its personal opinion but they look better and have more space.
Leader of Team GoodGuyz a Youtube based airsoft team, That strives to capture the best airsoft games out there.
Youtube.com/user/teamgoodguyz

Tokyo Mauri P90 Custom
G&G Gr-16R4
Tokyo Mauri 1911 Custom
Dboys AK74

Offline Mongoose

• Mercenary
    • Renegade Bloc
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 09:56:02 AM »
JG airsoft guns are manufactored in mainland china. That being said their quality control is iffy. That's not to say that if you buy one, it will break right away. I've seen JG guns last for years in stock form. But I've seen others go down after a few times of being played with.

They are a good starter gun because of the low price and compatibility with most after market parts. I have heard that they overall quality has increased over the years. But I just wanted to give you a heads up should you decide to purchase one.

Offline primer

• Soldier
  • Budget-softer
    • Good Guyz
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 10:58:55 PM »
As of late JG's stock quality has gone up alot. The gearbox is pretty damn reliable now, give it AOE and a good shim job and it could handle an 11.1.
Leader of Team GoodGuyz a Youtube based airsoft team, That strives to capture the best airsoft games out there.

Tokyo Mauri P90 Custom
G&G Gr-16R4
Tokyo Mauri 1911 Custom
Dboys AK74

Offline tranksBEAR

• Fodder
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 03:04:10 AM »
thanks guys really appreciate the replies ;) btw primer awesome youtube channel, I have subscribed.

You say aoe i'm a gamer so that means Area Of effect to me...What does it mean in  airsoft lol...as far as shimming don't think id be successful in that Perhaps there's a place near by that can do it.

none the less thanks guys!

Will i have to verify every time i post?

Offline The giant

• Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 10:14:03 AM »
AOE means angle of engagement, it has to do with how the sector gear and the piston mesh together, it can mean the difference between running beautifully and shredding something into dust
and you will only need to verify just for the first few posts.
Chavez is a great local tech
King Davids does some tech work but the turn around time can take a while.
You see a hostile put two in the chest and one in the nuts

Offline tranksBEAR

• Fodder
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 10:45:38 AM »
ahhh understood :) thanks so where do most of you guys play around here?

Offline The giant

• Mercenary
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 05:22:53 PM »
CPX has open plays on the last Sunday of each month (except December and a few others)
PBX has open plays on the second and last Sundays of each month as well
If you want to go to a big game there are a few happening soon.
http://www.codenamethunder.com/
http://www.mirtactical.com/pandora%C3%82%E2%80%98s-admission-p-160795.html

There is also MiR Tactical's new field http://www.mirtactical.com/fear-city-arena-i-65.html
Another great field outside of Illinois is Blast Camp, it is a really cool field that I really enjoy playing due to its variety of area, everything ranging from room clearing to long range field engagements.
http://www.blastcamp.com/
You see a hostile put two in the chest and one in the nuts

Offline drunreal

• Fodder III
  • Phatom Monkey
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 05:47:13 PM »
Speaking of Fear city, is it open yet? Does anybody have an idea of when? What's the deal with it?
Dont let me into my zone, im definitely into my zone.

Offline primer

• Soldier
  • Budget-softer
    • Good Guyz
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 03:03:35 PM »
Sorry for the reply, I've been very busy with school. Thanks alot for the complement! AOE is as previously said angle of engagement. Basically when the gear picks up the pick up tooth on most stock AEG's it only grabs half of it. Using a sorbo pad or a spacer pushes the piston back a little bit further so it can grab the entire pickup tooth thus creating a much more reliable connection between the piston and the sector gear.
If you have any tech questions or concerns don't hesitate to shoot me a pm!

Tokyo Mauri P90 Custom
G&G Gr-16R4
Tokyo Mauri 1911 Custom
Dboys AK74