Author Topic: Photographer/ Videographer shooting event  (Read 1148 times)

Offline NChristophe

• Fodder
Photographer/ Videographer shooting event
« on: October 06, 2012, 09:51:51 AM »
Hey
My name is Nick. Im a Photographer/ Videographer. i was wondering if i would be possible for me to come out and cover the Wasteland event next sunday. If you are someone with the authority to OK this please let me know. My EMail is NChristophe88@aol.com

Offline primer

• Soldier
  • Budget-softer
    • Good Guyz
Re: Photographer/ Videographer shooting event
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 08:31:48 PM »
Hi nick, i'm not a staff member but do you mind if i ask you how much experience you have and what camera you use? :) Also do you have a youtube or something or will you just give all the videos to MAG to post?
Leader of Team GoodGuyz a Youtube based airsoft team, That strives to capture the best airsoft games out there.
Youtube.com/user/teamgoodguyz

Tokyo Mauri P90 Custom
G&G Gr-16R4
Tokyo Mauri 1911 Custom
Dboys AK74

Offline NChristophe

• Fodder
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 01:01:52 AM »
So, I played airsoft for many years. But never anything this big. I heard of wasteland because my friends are actually Team 3Dog. I went to school for Photography and have been shootiong for about 5 years. Started shooting video about 2 years ago. I did some group projects and short films. Any photographs i take for wasteland would be with my Canon 40D cuz that is now my "trash" camera. Its a great strong durable camera that i down mind dropping and getting slammed in dirt. I shoot video with my Canon 5D Markii. I am currently trying to get enough content for a youtube channel. I dont wanna make a Channel and only post every few months so im trying to get enough stuff to keep people interested. Also i will be giving MAG stuff to post if they are interested.

If you know anyone in charge ask them to look me up. I have been trying to contact MAG for a few weeks now with EMail but iv never heard back from anyone.

Offline Mongoose

• Mercenary
    • Renegade Bloc
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 08:18:19 AM »
Send a pm to techy on this forum. He should have answers for you

Offline Staposter

• Fodder
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 05:58:39 AM »
It's great and it is very small. I think that educating people is the best.