Author Topic: HELP ME!!! AGAIN  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Funk Pavey Airsoft

• Gunslinger
  • Now recruiting, P.M. or E-Mail us if interested.
    • The Funk Pavey Airsoft YouTube Channel
Re: HELP ME!!! AGAIN
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 05:54:31 PM »
Sorry, I was gone for awhile, so Teflon tape until I get my new hop up in the mail?
We might as well be ANA, Airsoft n00bs Anonymous. Be sure to check out our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkPaveyAirsoft

• Gunslinger
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 06:04:12 PM »
With the power of MS Paint, this is the cracks in my hop up. blue is on the other plane of view the right blue is down the center, the red starts at the top, and goes down to the end, and the other blue goes down on the other side of the pin, so, is this probably the source of my air loss problem?
We might as well be ANA, Airsoft n00bs Anonymous. Be sure to check out our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkPaveyAirsoft

Offline ULA Phantom

• Grunt
  • Timent a Phantasma
    • CHANNEL
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 10:19:56 PM »
Check for rips or tears in the hopup bucking itself. Happened to me 2 or 3 times.

Offline primer

• Soldier
  • Budget-softer
    • Good Guyz
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 02:47:23 AM »
Talking about hopup quick question. recently when firing my p90 I've noticed the bb's to be flying to the left. I assum this do be something to do with the nub? also when firing full auto in a middle of a 10 round burst 2 bb's come out at the same time and only fly about half as far as the others. Its also worth noting the hop is cracked but it doesn't effect it to much im still getting 330 fps and i will replace it as soon as i get sum $
Thanks.
Leader of Team GoodGuyz a Youtube based airsoft team, That strives to capture the best airsoft games out there.
Youtube.com/user/teamgoodguyz

Tokyo Mauri P90 Custom
G&G Gr-16R4
Tokyo Mauri 1911 Custom
Dboys AK74

Offline ULA Phantom

• Grunt
  • Timent a Phantasma
    • CHANNEL
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 12:34:35 AM »
Hmm. Bbs flying to the left means your bucking must be a little bit rotated on the barrel, or the barrel itself is actually rotated so when the spacer pushes down it adds hop to the side therefore curving the bb. Easy fix is just to rotate the barrel or bucking a little bit right and see if that helps. If not, it's rather something wrong with your spacer or bucking itself or you really need to clean your barrel lol

Offline primer

• Soldier
  • Budget-softer
    • Good Guyz
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 10:44:45 AM »
Hmm. Bbs flying to the left means your bucking must be a little bit rotated on the barrel, or the barrel itself is actually rotated so when the spacer pushes down it adds hop to the side therefore curving the bb. Easy fix is just to rotate the barrel or bucking a little bit right and see if that helps. If not, it's rather something wrong with your spacer or bucking itself or you really need to clean your barrel lol
Thanks, and i clean my barrel after every game. ;)
Leader of Team GoodGuyz a Youtube based airsoft team, That strives to capture the best airsoft games out there.
Youtube.com/user/teamgoodguyz

Tokyo Mauri P90 Custom
G&G Gr-16R4
Tokyo Mauri 1911 Custom
Dboys AK74

• Gunslinger
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
OK, I threw some plumbedrs tape on it and now its better, but you can tell its a little under powered and it shoots 2 bb's about every other shot, whats wrong now?