Author Topic: Field space needed  (Read 1362 times)

Offline btb1212

• Fodder II
Field space needed
« on: January 12, 2011, 06:47:38 PM »
We no longer have field space and are looking for a place to hold practices. If anyone has a field to use in the south suburbs of chicago let us know. Also, any teams in the naperville, westmont area who need players give me a pm. We might be willing to merge.

Offline ULA Phantom

• Grunt
  • Timent a Phantasma
    • CHANNEL
Re: Field space needed
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »
I am also looking for a private field to play in around DuPage county Reply or message me if you know of one.

Offline primer

• Soldier
  • Budget-softer
    • Good Guyz
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 09:26:28 PM »
i just want to know a few things, 1 What is the legal stats of a private field? i have land behind my house that my friends play on, with permission of the land owner. I would not take someone i do not know personally on that land because i dont want to make waivers or do yada yada yada but is that legal? its away from public by around 100 feet +, really like 350 feet and my neighbors have all pretty much been told what we were doing...
Also to you who practice anyways to improve my team by just playing? i'm pretty much building them from the ground up and so far its just been play play play...
Thanks
Leader of Team GoodGuyz a Youtube based airsoft team, That strives to capture the best airsoft games out there.
Youtube.com/user/teamgoodguyz

Tokyo Mauri P90 Custom
G&G Gr-16R4
Tokyo Mauri 1911 Custom
Dboys AK74

Offline Razimbom

• Fodder
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 09:13:17 PM »
It is this mindset that it is correct.